Like the sequel to an old Rocky movie, we can now watch another bit of history in the making, or prophecy being fulfilled...if yet another (soon to be former) empire doesn't awaken. So all that's required below is to bold a couple more words and insert a relevant link.
Well, in 1981 Meier published:
"Italy and France will be shaken, due to *Sansculottes, who murderously and by arson destroy every order: Paris will be destroyed from within and burnt down. The inhabitants themselves are those, who lay Paris into rubble and ashes via murder, arson and revolution, while Italy also falls due to massacres..."
Then, in 1987, he published the following, which has been on my site since 2002:
"258. However, the main objective of the aggressors will be to bring all of Europe under their military control, and for that purpose France will be selected to be the headquarters. France will not only be invaded by the aggressors from the outside, but will also be conquered from within as a result of collaborative forces and other forces.
259. This can be envisioned as being the many foreigners of a different religion living in France at that time, and specifically Islam, which will be this force working from within.
260. Once France has fallen, a war to conquer Spain and England will take place..."
"175. And it will be that the fanatics of Islam will rise up against the countries of Europe and all will shake and quiver.
176. Everything in the West will be destroyed; England will be conquered and thrown down to the lowest level of misery.
177. And the fanatics and warriors of Islam will retain their power for a long time.
178. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world..."
Now, get some popcorn, sit back, and watch as the foolish Fre... I mean English make absolutely sure that no prophecy goes unfulfilled...if they can helplessly help it:
Is anyone still unclear about who Meier is and why focusing on "UFOs" is a big waste of time...except for the profiteers in the "UFO community"?
And can you now understand why both they and the mainstream media vigorously suppress the Meier case and offer you the dead-end "Roswell" case and so-called "alien abductions" instead?
You want butter on that popcorn?
NOTE: So that we are perfectly clear in distinguishing between peaceful worshippers of the Islamic faith (Muslims) and those referred to as fanatics, please also read this article.
1. An extreme radical republican during the French Revolution.
2. A revolutionary extremist.
Original article on They Fly